All the indulgence without the guilt! This protein brownie recipe offers you a macro-friendly treat that will curb your sweetest of cravings. Made using only four ingredients, this recipe is super clean and incredibly simple to make.
These decadent and fudgy brownies are high in protein, which makes them the perfect satisfying snack for fitness fanatics.These healthy brownies are gluten-free, paleo, and low-carb which makes them suitable for almost everyone to enjoy!
For a vegan-friendly brownie, substitute the GND Choc WheyProtein Isolate for the GND Choc Vegan Pea/Rice Protein.Warning: These brownies are deliciously irresistible, and you may need to double the recipe…
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1 cup pumpkin puree (can substitute with mashed banana)
1/2 cup runny peanut butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1-2 scoops GND Choc Whey Protein Isolate
1/4 cup stevia
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth
3. Pour brownie mixture into the baking tray
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean. Allow to cool in the tray
completely before serving
5. Cut into 12 smaller squares or 6 larger squares